- One of the instant gratification treatments
- Manual exfoliation technique
- Removes surface debris with custom dermaplaning blade.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Increases absorption of topical products
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Primes skin for chemical peel
- Creates healthier, more radiant appearance
- Great anti-aging skincare treatment without the chemicals
Dermaplaning is an exfoliation treatment that can be added on to any facial treatment. It's a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair, extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea. This treatment is done by an experienced Esthetician who uses a tool to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and removes fine facial hair commonly known as "peach fuzz" along the way. However, this is an exfoliation service and noticeable improvement is immediate, as smoother texture and fresh skin appearance brighten your day. It leaves your face smooth, supple, and rejuvenated. Dermaplaning will not cause any excess hair growth as the actual hair follicle is not affected. This procedure does not at all effect the hair cycle, which is regulated by cells deep within each hair follicle.